Monday, June 21, 2010

Is THIS Labor?!

As I near the end of my pregnancy, I can't help but wonder...pretty much every day, sometimes several times a day, or ALL day. I'm certain my doctor's office wants to block my number! ;-) When you haven't gone through labor, it's hard to know what it will feel like, despite reading everything you can on it. And believe me, I HAVE read everything I can find! :) Every back ache, contraction, pressure makes you wonder if this "is it". It's mostly annoying...but I'm sure frustrating to those who have to listen to it! ;-) (sorry Jason!)

And if one more person tells me "you'll know when it happens..." I might throttle them! I HOPE I'll know, I mean, women have been having babies for a lot longer than I know, and without the aid of books OR the internet. But, I figure, oftentimes they didn't think about what was happening to their body, so they'd just wake up one morning and be like "oh, time to give birth". I mean they probably didn't think about every single feeling and wonder if they were in labor.  Ahhh, information is a wonderful thing, right? :-|

2 comments:

  1. Just relax my Jeanine...you'll know when it happens... :)
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh....I can't wait to throttle you! :-P
    I love you too! :-D

    ReplyDelete