Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Another Dream Coming True?

My longest held, deepest dream has been to be a mom, and to be a stay-at-home wife and mom. I'm living that dream right now and it. is. awesome. :-D I'm still learning the ins and outs and trying to figure out how to balance taking care of the baby with getting any household duties/chores done. Some days I get the dishes AND the laundry done and other days I'm lucky that I got dressed. Being a mom is hard work!

Those that know me, know that one of my other long held dreams has been to write. I desperately want to pen the great American novel, or write something else that's worthwhile. Well, I've been looking at online, from home job opportunities (note, there are A LOT of scams out there), and have started looking into some freelance writing. While I'm sure I would definitely have been the best person to write all of the articles that I saw ads for, it seems most people want someone with some actual writing experience. So, when one of my favorite twitter friends mentioned she was taking submissions for some guest posts, I decided to send something in. And guess what? She liked it! She not only liked it, but she's using it on Saturday! :-D Hooray! So, you can check out this awesome blog on Saturday http://snoringscholar.com/ and see a post by me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment