Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Time to Get Back to Work

Well, I have been away from my blog for a while. It makes me a little sad, but I had a really busy couple of weeks with working while Jason took vacation. Then, I'm not sure what happened, but it seemed to take a while to get back into the swing of things for my "regular" stuff. I'm hoping that I get back to more regular reading of blogs I love, and more regular writing of my blog (also a blog I love! :)).

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at our house, my parents bought me a roaster so I could stop bothering them, and the turkey turned out really yummy! Dominic got to try his first solid, mashed potatoes, too! He has had a few different solids since then, but not too much, he's not terribly interested  yet, so I'm sure it'll be a while until he's really eating them like crazy.

We are ready for Christmas; Christmas Eve at our house with my parents, and Christmas day with Jason's family in Las Animas. Nothing traditional about the meals we have planned either; we're having chicken taco soup on Friday and manicotti and lasagna on Christmas day. I plan on baking a birthday cake for Jesus for both days.

Well, time to get back to work on house-wifely duties as well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment