Thursday, January 5, 2012

Where I'm Going with This Blog

I'd like to have a place to share pictures and stories and life with the boys in general and that's what I'm going to do with this blog. I would also like to work on my writing (because I have a not so secret dream to be able to write professionally, and you can't do that without practice right??) as well as post some random thoughts on pertinent issues such as my faith, NFP, political and social issues as well as whatever else pops up in my mind. I mean it does say "random happenings in the life of the Spanos right"??

So, I guess this post is a warning. If you follow my blog and we don't agree on political, faith, or social justice issues then be prepared to either be shocked or offended. I hope not offended, I hope that we are able to have differences in opinion and remain charitable towards one another and enjoy good, healthy debate.

And for the love of Pete (who is Pete anyway???) make some comments on my blog. :) Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment