Thursday, May 15, 2014

Catholic Photo Challenge: Seeing God in the Works of Creation


 
 
Yesterday Jason had the day off and we ended up driving around a lot of southeastern Colorado while Jason did some side work. I'd been thinking of this challenge and keeping my mind open as to what I wanted to capture in a picture. When I saw the clouds with the blue sky trying to break through I knew this was it. When people find out we live in Colorado they often think we are in the mountains, because that's what Colorado stimulates in people's minds. But we usually tell them that no we're in the plains, and it's just like Kansas. Often it's hard to think about our area as pretty, but looking at the sky yesterday, I thought that where we are is beautiful!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love your photos! I've lived most of my life on or near the plains and I am captivated by large cloud-filled skies. Majestic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos! I've lived most of my life on or near the plains and I am captivated by large cloud-filled skies. Majestic!

    ReplyDelete